- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only.
- Summer (May to August) 11am start only,
- The rest of the year (Sept - April) there is a choice of either a 11am or a 2pm start.
- All minors participating in this event must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Group size refers to total number shooting in your group regardless of whether Try Shooting or Mini-Marksman
- Maximum 2 Mini Marksmen per parent or guardian participating in the adult version of this event ("Try Shooting").
- To do this event all participants must be at least 10 years old and 4' 2" (125 cm) tall.
- Price includes one souvenir "Gun Gremlin" T-shirt per person which he/she will shoot during the event. Small size usually available.
- Event uses approx 100 rounds (shots) of .22LR per young person.
- The £20 per person deposit is payable upon booking and forms part of the total payment for the shooting event so is not refundable after the event.
Typical guns used in this event* (all .22LR calibre) :
- Semi-auto target rifle
- Walther P22 semi-automatic pistol
- Semi automatic target pistol with single point sight
* Please note it may be necessary to alter the type of guns on the day if safety or operational factors make this necessary.