- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only.
- Summer (May to August) 11am start only,
- The rest of the year (Sept - April) there is a choice of either a 11am or a 2pm start.
- Self drive (e.g. hire car) is by far the quickest and most practical way to get to the shooting range as public transport is very limited in the area and not to be recommended (i.e approx two hours and 3-4 changes of public bus, plus walking the last mile! - more info). Taxis are practical but will work out approx. $50-100 each way from International Drive or Kissimee.
- Minimum 2 people - Maximum 6 people.
- Group size refers to total number shooting in your group regardless of whether Try Shooting or Mini-Marksman
- Well equipped modern indoor shooting range.
- Suitable for older children (14+ years old and 4' 6"/135 cm or taller). Whilst the normal starting age for the adult event Try Shooting is 14, if the young person is bigger than average for their age and has had some previous experience in the UK with shooting airguns and/or shotguns etc we may be able to reduce this limit to 12 years old at the instructors discretion.
- All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Price includes one souvenir "Gun Gremlin" T-shirt per person which he/she will shoot during the event.
- Event uses approx 150 rounds (shots) per person.
- The £30 per person deposit is payable upon booking and forms part of the total payment for the shooting event so is not refundable after the event.
Ammunition* included in the event:
- .38 Revolver (50 shots)
- 9mm semi-auto pistol (50 shots)
- .45ACP short rifle (50 shots)
- Optional at instructors discretion .44 magnum revolver (2 shots).
- To ensure everyone can participate in this event, smaller calibre .22LR guns with low recoil are also available on reques at the range.
* Please note it may be necessary to alter the type of guns on the day if safety or operational factors make this necessary.